Masters of Photography aim is to help and inspire you to take better pictures through the teachings of the best photographers in the world.
The courses' arc of learning is composed of 4 complementary and inter-locking key elements designed to acquire a deeper and more extensive knowledge of photography:
- Watch: Inspirational pre-recorded courses divided in 35 bite-size lessons from the best in the field. In these videos our Masters provide years of knowledge, experience and expertise in their field.
- Read: Downloadable and printable documents are provided summarizing each of the lessons to support the video course
- Do: Some lessons are followed by an assignment from the master in the worksheet.
- Get feedback: you can upload your assignment photographs on the website and then select and submit some or all of them for feedback from your fellow students on key elements of photography: Creativity, Composition, Technicality and Content
The website is also a live resource for all photographers, as we are adding Masters regularly to cover different aspects of photography.
The website is composed of 4 sections:
- A general and introductory section including the Homepage with information on the Masters, the courses available and how to enroll.
- The Student Dashboard where once enrolled you can manage your profile, your photos and access the video courses and the related materials.
- The Photostream where all the photos made public by the students can be seen. Enrolled students can also give feedback and vote on these pictures.
- The News & Updates section, where you can find information about photography, behind the scenes access, the functionalities of the website and news from the Masters themselves, including their work and exhibitions.
To create a Masters of Photography account, visit www.mastersof.photography and click on the "Register/Sign in" section in the Menu at the top right of the homepage. From there, you can create a new account from scratch on the left of your screen using your email. Alternatively, you can use your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter logins to create an account. You will then receive an on boarding email. Please check your junk or spam box folders if you haven't.
The Masters of Photography page is compatible with all browsers, but downloading the latest version of your chosen browser is recommended for best results.
We suggest using Mozilla Firefox as the preferred browser, as it has the best colour quality.
The Masters of Photography website be accessed seamlessly through your mobile and tablet browsers, compatible with both Apple and Android formats.
We are really sorry that you want to leave us. If there is anything we can do or you want to tell us about please email us at email@example.com .
If you are fully decided please contact us at the same email address and we'll delete all your information. We'll send an email confirmation when this has been done.
For the students
You have a lifetime access to each course. You can therefore start the course when you want and complete it at your own pace. There is no imposed timeframe, and you can retake the course as many times as you’d like.
That said, in our experience you will best benefit and progress faster by taking the classes regularly.
Yes, once you have enrolled for a class you can re-take it as many times as you like.
You can download the class material that are in the form of pdf but you can't download the video material. The video material can be accessed on the website anytime.
No, the courses are designed to be taken individually through your account. You are not allowed to download the videos.
We are sorry to hear that you weren't satisfied with your experience. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Email address associated with your account.
- Name of the class you'd like refunded.
- If the class was purchased through PayPal we'll also need the email address associated with your PayPal account.
If you have a problem with your video try the following:
- Check that you use a supported browser. Check here for the the supported browsers.
- Check that you are connected to the internet and that the connection is working well
- Try clearing your cache. For instructions see here: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
If none of these solutions work please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sorry to hear this. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
For general inquiries please contact email@example.com and we get back to you as soon as possible.
If something is not working like you'd like please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.