The 4 activities are:
- Watch: the courses come in the form of carefully crafted videos. There are between 25 and 35 lessons to watch for each masterclass.
- Read: downloadable and printable documents are provided summarizing the lessons in support of the video courses. Our blog will provide valuable information about the courses, the masters as well as photography tips.
- Do: key lessons are followed by an assignment designed to apply what you have learned.
- Get feedback: you can upload your assignment photographs on the website and then select and submit some or all of them for feedback from your fellow students on key elements of photography: Content, Creativity, Composition and Technique.
The website has 4 sections structured around these 4 activities:
- The masterclasses
Once you have enrolled for a course you’ll have created a student login that will give you access to the course’s lessons and the downloadable support material.
- Your own Student Dashboard
Your login will give you access to your private student section where you can update your details and upload assignment photographs, which are public and published on the Photostream.
- The Photostream
All the photos that our students upload will appear on the Photostream. Everyone visiting the site can see the photographs but only our students can give feedback. The Photostream is a great way not only to get feedback on your own work but also to get inspiration and ideas from the community.
- The News and Updates section
Our Blog’s aim is to become a great resource for everyone interested in photography. We will give information about the masters, their exhibitions and books and also about the courses, tips, behind the scenes glimpses, site updates and upcoming courses.